Pandemic Policy Updates
The Center for Hearing & Speech is following the recommendations of the CDC related to best practices for prevention in a clinical setting. We are taking the following steps to ensure your risk of exposure is significantly decreased during your visit:
- Educating our staff on symptoms and prevention of coronavirus
- Requesting patients and staff stay home if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Cleaning and disinfecting rooms after each patient visit
- Requiring masks for all clinical staff
- Social distancing when possible
- Offering pick-up and drop-off curbside service for hearing aid repairs at our Manchester location
For clients, the wearing of masks is now optional. Masks are recommended for anyone who is at higher risk, including people who are unvaccinated or immunocompromised. We ask that clients inform staff if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms are or under quarantine.
For more information about COVID-19 precautions, please visit the CDC’s website.