At Center for Hearing & Speech, we understand your busy lifestyle and want to help you make the most of it. We want to make sure you never miss a memorable chat with your grandkids, an important conversation with a colleague, or the punchline of a friend’s joke. With improved hearing, you’ll be ready for all of life’s best — and often unexpected — moments.
- On-site testing conducted by Council of Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC)-certified audiometric technicians
- Doctors of audiology review and assess test results
- Ongoing support and counseling by certified, licensed audiologists
- Case history review to evaluate occupational vs. recreational hearing loss
- Test instructions in more than 20 languages
- Mobile units test up to six employees simultaneously in 15-minute cycles
- Optional immediate test results
- Center generates employee notification letters
- Center maintains backup data for OSHA/MSHA reporting
- All testing meets strict OSHA/MSHA quality standards
- Noise Monitoring
- Employee training
ALREADY HAVE TESTING?
We also assist businesses that have in-house hearing conservation programs.
Using your information, a Center doctor of audiology analyzes and reports OSHA/MSHA-required standard threshold shifts and other hearing trends.
As a non-profit, the proceeds from the Center’s Hearing Conservation Program help fund our charitable programs.
By choosing to do business with us, you are helping provide essential hearing aids and speech-therapy to the people in our community who can least afford them.