Your gift to the Center for Hearing & Speech can help a senior who is living on a limited income get her first hearing aid. It can help a preschool student who is frustrated about his inability to communicate with peers, and at risk for falling behind in class, get the speech-language foundation he needs to succeed socially and academically.
People who are economically poor often face significant barriers to accessing communication services. Adults on Medicaid, for example, only qualify for hearing healthcare if they are also blind, pregnant, living in a nursing home, or under the age of 21. For many people in our community, the Center for Hearing & Speech is the only opportunity they have to access these services. Thanks to our generous supporters, we are able to provide hearing and vision screenings, speech-language therapy services, and hearing healthcare at reduced or no-cost, based on financial need.
Thank you for transforming lives by empowering communication!
Interested in increasing your impact or giving another way?
- Give All Year Long! A monthly or recurring gift helps to support the Center throughout the year. You can set up a recurring gift when you make a donation online, or you can contact the Development Department for assistance.
- Employer Match! Does your employer match giving? Matching gifts from employers can multiply your generosity! Please contact your Human Resources or Community Relations department to learn more.
- Sponsor an Event! Check out our Upcoming Events page to learn about opportunities or contact the Development Department.
- Stock Transfers! Yes, we can accept stock! Stock gifts can be directed to:
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc.
Center for Hearing & Speech
- Donate Your Devices! The Center accepts donations of hearing aids to serve as loaners for people whose aids are being repaired. Ask your audiologist at the Center or the front desk for more information.
If you are interested in making a foundational impact or a legacy gift, we would love to talk to you about our giving societies:
Circle of Hope
The Circle of Hope is the Center for Hearing & Speech’s recognition society that proudly honors annual donors who provide support at the $1,000 or greater level.
Circle of Hope members are foundational supporters of the Center for Hearing & Speech. Through annual gifts, Circle of Hope members generously sustain the Center’s core services: hearing and vision screenings for school-aged children, speech/language therapy, and hearing health services. These services serve as the bedrock of our mission “to transform lives by empowering communication,” as they have for more than a century.
This giving society comes with a few perks, but no obligations. You will be invited to an exclusive annual Circle of Hope gratitude event where we will celebrate how your support has benefitted clients and share upcoming steps to ensure access for everyone to quality communication services. Circle of Hope members will also receive special recognition at all our events.
To learn more, please contact Kevin Condon at email@example.com or 314.737.5092.
Legacy of Hope
The Legacy of Hope is the Center for Hearing & Speech’s society of donors who have included us in their planned giving. Making a bequest to the Center for Hearing & Speech can be as simple as designating us as a beneficiary of a retirement plan, insurance policy, or savings account. Alternatively, the Center can be named a beneficiary in estate planning documents such as a will or trust. A gift of any amount to the Legacy of Hope provides sustainable funding for transformative communication services.
To designate the Center for Hearing & Speech as a part of your planned giving, you will need to provide the following:
Center for Hearing & Speech
Tax ID Number: 43-0652678
9835 Manchester Road
St. Louis, MO 63119
Please consult your attorney with any questions about your planned giving preparation, or contact the Center’s Development Department if you would like additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.737.5092.