September 25, 2020 12:00pm
Take the next step to address your hearing loss from the comfort of home.
Are you or a loved one struggling with your hearing even when using hearing aids? You are not alone. If you are interested in learning more about hearing implants-how they work, candidacy, insurance and more, we can connect virtually!
Featuring special guests: Kate Sinks, Au.D. and Brie Noud, Au.D.
During this time, we will:
- Share the steps you can take to address your hearing loss
- Talk about the difference between hearing aids and hearing implants
- Discuss how a hearing implant may help you get back the sounds you have been missing
Date: September 25, 2020 Time: 12:00 PM CDT
Location: You can join the event from anywhere! We recommend you choose a place that has a strong internet connection to ensure the best experience.
How do I join the virtual meeting? Follow these simple steps:
- Visit cochlear.com/us/events and search by event date
- Click on the event name and complete registration
- Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions for how to join the meeting online!